Yes - up to 50%
Yes - Domestic (In country) only
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation.
- Organize and write supporting documents for products.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Monitoring progress projects, controlling petty cash product, and reporting progress projects.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related with at least 1 years of experience.
- Strong knowlegde in SDLC concept.
- Strong working knowledge of Word Processing, MS Visio, UI application, Project management application.
- As a self-motivated team player, you have strong follow-through and organisation skills with an eye for details and work independently with minimum supervision.