Yes - up to 50%
Yes - Domestic (In country) only
- Minimum S1 majoring in Computer Science and other related fields, with 2 years of work experience.
- Have work experience in design, testing, and developing and integration of applications or software.
- Have good knowledge with Web Service, Web Method, ESB (Enterprise Service Bus), REST API, JSON, TIBCO HTTP specification, and web application architecture.
- Have good knowledge of server side application development knowledge, such as PHP, C#, VB .Net and Java.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (eg PostgreSQL, Oracle). Have analytical and critical thinking in problem solving. Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Having experience in SoftwareAG and having SAG certification will be a plus.
- Responsible for the development and integration of applications or software as designed by the system analyst.
- Implement and develop systems or solutions, especially application integration in accordance with the system analyst design.
- Testing solutions, especially applications according to the business analyst design.
- Coordinate with Lead Developer for work implementation and work progress reporting.