Yes - up to 50%
Yes - Domestic (In country) only
- Perform helpdesk operations, service quality and assurance according to company standards.
- Coordinate with the operation and maintenance team as well as the call center in handling disturbances, and troubleshooting all incidents ranging from applications, databases, middleware platforms, servers, storage, network and devices.
- Create and document all helpdesk, service quality and assurance activity reports.
- Identify and analyze helpdesk activities, service quality and assurance.
- Follow up on the results of the evaluation of the achievement of monthly work plans and targets from the Direct Supervisor, with the aim of continuous improvement.
- S1/D3 education majoring in Informatics Engineering/Informatics Management
- Experience with Windows and Linux server operating systems
- Ability to diagnose errors
- Parsing application and system logs
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work remotely as part of following the sun support team
- Experience diagnosing and solving problems in high-throughput web applications and network services.
- Ability to manage task priority and scheduling with minimal direction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to write concisely for documentation
- Willing to Shift