Yes - up to 50%
Yes - Domestic (In country) only
- perform a technical requirement analysis of the system to be translated into a technical design document
- seeks to address how well software, hardware, and broader IT systems fit the business requirements of the project.
- Writing or documenting the requirements for a new system and can also help implement them and consolidate their effectiveness.
- perform an Assessment or check the current system
- Communicating with users (requirements gathering)
- Create system designs that produce specifications for new or existing systems
- Translating system requirements in the form of technical diagrams such as architectural diagrams and database diagrams
- Collaborate with other project team members such as programmers to produce new systems
- Assist in the preparation and collection of tests, quality, and functionality of the system working well.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Minimum 3 (three) years of work experience in analyzing the needs of information technology projects
- Have experience carrying out at least 3 (three) full cycles of information technology development
- Have a minimum educational background of undergraduate (S1) related to Information Technology
- Have expertise in needs analysis and system development in Information Technology or Information Systems jobs
- Have Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle;
- ability to work in a team;
- analytical and problem solving skills;
- Using tools and methodologies / frameworks in development work
- Having an understanding of business processes in the port industry is more feature