Yes - up to 50%
Yes - Domestic (In country) only
- Define business analysis requirements
- Perform quality control
- Define reporting and requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with then to optimize and enhance our integration
- Create system or apps design, document and maintain system process
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Create document development system ex. Software Requirement Specification, Product Design, etc.
Qualifications,Experience and Skills
- Min. Bachelor degree (S1), majoring in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or other relevants majors
- Min 2-3 year experience as Bussines Analyst / Business Consultant
- Understanding of SDLC and its methodologies and agile method is a point, Familiar with Business Requirement Document, Software Requirement Specification, Technical Design Document, Unified Modeling Language
- Have experience with relational database like oracle and postgre
- Familiar with mockup design tools eg. Balsamiq, Adobe XD, etc.